1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[FIXED] Random Game Crash

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Confirmed Bugs' started by Yzman, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Yzman

Yzman Deity

This is a multiple occuring crash, not a one time thing ( even though I have only ever had it happen on this game). Whenever I get to turn 165, it freezes on this particular game. When I loaded the save of that turn, there is a runtime error and the program must close. Anyone ever experienced this? I would like to finish the game but see no way of going past it.

The 2 attached files are as follows. The turn 165 one is where my game crashes, I can't load this save. The other save is 5 turns prior to the crash. This one loads fine but will still crash in exactly the same place.

Attached Files:

2. Petek

Petek Alpha Centaurian Administrator Supporter

Thanks for posting the save files. Crashes confirmed as described above. Note that the turn 165 autosave file is considerably smaller than the one from turn 160. I think we've seen that before.

Moderator Action: Moved to the Confirmed Bugs forum.