1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Flags mod

Discussion in 'Communitas Expansion Pack' started by wolverine2112, Feb 1, 2014.

1. wolverine2112

wolverine2112 Warlord

I use a lot of mods, or at least try them out, and use them with cep if I can get them to work. One new one i really like is just visual, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=222156750&searchtext=

Its called Flags and it adds the flag of the civ to all the units...looks cool and I like the flag choices a lot better than the default ones. Only problem is it negates the promotion icons which sucks, but im sure there is a way to fix that.

2. stackpointer

stackpointer King

Could you attach the mod as an attachment? I don't like using steam workshop to download mods and I could check how difficult compatibility would be pretty quickly from there.

3. wolverine2112

wolverine2112 Warlord

There ya go

4. wolverine2112

wolverine2112 Warlord

opps:blush: here ya go

5. wolverine2112

wolverine2112 Warlord

dang....

Attached Files:

6. stackpointer

stackpointer King

Do you have any lua/database log files? It looks like the only incompatbility is with UnitFlagManager.lua and I'd like to make sure.