Flags

em jay

Chieftain
Hi all,

First of all, I would like to say that I love this BAT mod, and how the interface is improroved so much, and I also like the ethnic units and other small graphical changes. However, I am not a fan of using the modern flags for contries, epecially thed South African one for Zulu and other such flags that don't fully correspond to the civ. I would like to change some of the flags, to either the standard flags or the Rhye's mod flags. The only problem I have is that I don't know how to do so. Please can you help?

M J

Hi all,

First of all, I would like to say that I love this BAT mod, and how the interface is improroved so much, and I also like the ethnic units and other small graphical changes. However, I am not a fan of using the modern flags for contries, epecially thed South African one for Zulu and other such flags that don't fully correspond to the civ. I would like to change some of the flags, to either the standard flags or the Rhye's mod flags. The only problem I have is that I don't know how to do so. Please can you help?

M J
We're glad you like the mod, MJ. :)

To change the flags back to the defaults, simply remove or rename the KKFC.FPK file in your BAT Mod\Assets folder, and then remove the KK Flag folder in the Modules folder. That should do the trick and give you back the regular flags.

I understand that flags can be tricky to make. I've never tried, but if you check the modding forums, I think there is a tutorial on how to do it.

Good luck. :D

Thanks, Lemon Merchant, I'll do that first, and if there are any other flags I wish to use, I'll give that flag switcher a whirl.

M J

Top Bottom