Flickering Terrain Features in shaded areas

Nick007

Chieftain
Hi all,

I play Civ 6 on an I-mac I bought last year and have not had any issues concerning graphics but since a recent steam/ Civ6 update all terrain features in shaded areas have started to bleed and flicker. Any ideas Thanks in advance.

Graphics card: Intel Iris Plus 640 1536mb

I have the same problem. Does anyone have a clue how to fix this... alter graphics settings?

Bill I changed the version from metal to Open Gl and the flickering stopped. Hope that helps!

I have the same problem. I don't see a version choice in options. Where would I change this setting?

Am running on a newer MacBook Pro and this problem just began a week or so ago. Thank you so much!! The game is unplayable now.

Attachments

• Civ 6 screen shot .png
    Civ 6 screen shot .png
    7.3 MB · Views: 486
I have the same problem. I don't see a version choice in options. Where would I change this setting?

Am running on a newer MacBook Pro and this problem just began a week or so ago. Thank you so much!! The game is unplayable now.

In your game launcher

"option" button bellow the "play" button

you can even change to full screen mode

I have the same problem. I tried OpenGL, but then the game moved so slowly it was unplayable. I went back to Metal with the flickering crap...

Top Bottom