JollyRoger

Slippin' Jimmy
Supporter
Always a red flag when a new article starts with "Florida man . . . "

This is a thread to share your finds.

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida-m...ristmas-tree-after-asked-to-help-make-dinner/

A Florida man was arrested on Monday evening after he was accused of hitting his wife with a Christmas tree when she asked for help with dinner.

The argument began when Atchison’s wife asked him to help make dinner. At some point during the dispute, his wife reportedly put a spoon in the sink, accidentally splashing him, causing him to “lose his temper.”

Atchison proceeded to pack his things and went outside to his vehicle. However, he went back inside because “he had been drinking,” the news outlet stated. He told his wife to leave instead.

As his wife began to leave, Atchison shoved her, picked up a Christmas tree that was in the corner of the room, and threw it at her, hitting her in the process.

I only opened this thread because I thought you were starting one about the Governor there.

Are they related?

Since there's little to discuss here, let's turn this into a little game. Google "Florida man <date> ". Pick a date at random, see what you get.

Let's start with...26.4., my "online birthday" (I always put DoB as 26.4.1986 for any online service, like Steam. It's not my real birthday, I just don't like sharing personal info).

Florida man, 36, is arrested after having sex with goldendoodle in front of kids while taking pup out on a walk - before wrecking church's Christmas nativity and trying to steal a car​

Where are all the Florida women at?

Top Bottom