[RD] Florida School Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet hardman accuses other internet hardman of being internet hardman.

Ok, but remember, you made me look it up Mr. Pantene. :)
I was expecting a model flipping her hair around... but instead, this link goes to an oddly appropriate scene from the awesomely epic HGTTG... don't know if that was an accident or another taste of your damnable, delightful elusiveness :)

You don't usually get respect with your insults? Shame, that. :lol:

Moderator Action: The last non-one-line post was over ten posts ago. If we have exhausted all valuable contributions to the thread, it may be time to put the thread out to pasture.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

No I didn't

Yeah, you did. And I'm not talking about in this thread. Every post directed towards me from you drips with condescension and an "I'm a better person than you" attitude. Of course you are going to deny it, but the fact that I'm not the only one who sees it and I'm also not the only one you do it to pretty much confirms that I am correct no matter how much you try to deny it.

That's the last I'll say on the matter though given then moderator warning.

I know a lot of people consider an AR-15 to be an assault rifle; But what about a Ruger Mini-14?
Personally, this is what i think a semi-auto rifle should look like...

Yeah, you did. And I'm not talking about in this thread. Every post directed towards me from you drips with condescension and an "I'm a better person than you" attitude. Of course you are going to deny it, but the fact that I'm not the only one who sees it and I'm also not the only one you do it to pretty much confirms that I am correct no matter how much you try to deny it.

I dunno man, all I'll say is that this looks like heavy projection to me, since you've been hitting us with this "you just don't understand guns, all your points are based on fear" thing that seems pretty redolent of "condescension and an 'I'm a better person than you' attitude".

I will also say that I think the NRA's lawsuit against Florida's relatively pathetic "gun control" measures in the wake of the Parkland shooting is going to backfire on them. Even if they win the case, the optics are not good. So hopefully this is a step in the process I've been predicting, where the gun-fundamentalists make themselves so odious to the rest of the population that there is actually some political movement on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom