Follower beliefs not working in captured cities - Switch v. 1.2.10.0

Vargas1

Prince
I don't have a save, but I've had back to back games now where I've captured a city that I had previously converted to my religion, and once I've captured it the city hasn't gotten the benefits of my follower belief. First with choral music, and currently with work ethic. I thought possibly the first time it had something to do with pillaging the holy site, but this time I didn't touch the holy site and it still seems to happen.

Do the cities have occupied status during a continuing war, or have they been ceded to you in a peace treaty?

Both times I eliminated the civ so kept the cities that way. But the issue was there both during occupation and following. I also tried converting additional citizens within the city and building additional buildings in the holy site - neither had an impact.

Moderator Action: Since you specify this is an issue you encountered on Switch, I've moved this post to the Switch subforum. If others replicate this issue on PC (or on multiple platforms), it can migrate back to Bug Reports.

Top Bottom