Font color on unurchaseable items

Shendemiar

Chieftain
Is there a mod to change the font color on items that cannot be afforded to be purchased with gold or faith?

Being color blind it's impossible for me to see the cost, which is important information.

Alternatively, if there's no existing mod, is there a way to change it?

I wish they would put ALL the costs in the mouse-hover window. Currently it only shows production cost. I would like it to show cash and faith costs in that window as well.

upload_2022-6-17_8-20-49.png

Being color blind it's impossible for me to see the cost, which is important.
Not really helping you nor answering your question, but I just want to chime in that even though my color vision is perfect, I have the same issue. Same when reading the suzerainty bonus description in the city state panel. I literally have to put my face right up to the computer screen in order to make it out.

However, isn’t there a setting in the game options for colour blindness, or am I thinking of another game?

Not really helping you nor answering your question, but I just want to chime in that even though my color vision is perfect, I have the same issue. Same when reading the suzerainty bonus description in the city state panel. I literally have to put my face right up to the computer screen in order to make it out.

However, isn’t there a setting in the game options for colour blindness, or am I thinking of another game?

There is a color blindness mode but I'm unsure if it affects anything other than the civ colors.

I tried the colorblind options and they are horrible. No colorblind persons were consulted I'm sure. All they needed was an option to add contrast.

Just want to chime in that this is a major frustration for me as well. Especially since I use my tv as a display and have to get up from the couch and lean over the table to see what it says.

That used to happen to me on the switch and on the TV also but I used it on the laptop and it went away.

Top Bottom