1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Food Redistribution

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Crimso, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Crimso

Crimso ...aaaaaagh!

Wah...?
    Spoiler :

Ever since I installed the latest patch, wierd stuff has been happening. My install is perfectly clean, except for Blue Marble.

(the warrior popped the scout from a hut, btw)

2. Goldfish4209

Goldfish4209 Chieftain

you don't like that?

3. G Julius Caesar

G Julius Caesar Warlord

What's your point though?

If it is an excessive amount of food keeps happening at your start location, its not happening with me (2.08 Warlords).

If you think its a bug check out the Bug Reports section.

If you are not sure what to do with all that food have a look in the strategy section (i'm thinking it looks good to whip but my strategy thoughts are always very basic).

4. Crimso

Crimso ...aaaaaagh!

Hint: The flood plain.

5. automator

automator King

How is that a "hint"? Flood plains exist in Civ4 when there is a plains tile between a desert tile and a river; the plains tile becomes a flood plain tile.

There is an oasis tile, which is a modified desert tile, adjacent to the flood plain tile.

I'd be reasonably happy with that placement. Even before Warlords, I'd gotten a city start that had a sheep, two clams, two fish and a crab, all within the fat X. Sometimes you just get lucky on the food.