Football Manager 2007

Finally shipping the 7th from Amazon....I've finished the demo with 4 teams now.

My wage bill went up. got money to burn.

Brought in that Chinese guy from Man Utd on a free and a DL from Holland who's name illudes me at this point in time. Got off to a good start by winning 3-2 against Blackburn but I've now lost my last 3. not so good....

Got a few players coming in during the January transfer window, mainly bosmans.....

I'm joint first with Chelsea in the Premier ship as Liverpool, 10 game remaining and I'm playing Barcelona at home after drawing 1-1 away, wont be easy... won the carling cup through and I am still in the race for the FA cup too.

Oh, this is my first ever FM game...

Norwich look to be heading promotion. Just won six games in a row including a 4-0 away victory against Birmingham and a 2-1 away victory against Ipswich who were fifth, equalised in the 89th minute but lost to an Agbonlahor last gasp goal. Also in the quarter finals of the FA cup where we are playing a replay against Man City won won the league cup against Arsenal.

I can't seem to buy a win at the moment i seem to be suffering 3rd season blues my formation only seems to work in the Uefa Cup were i manage to beat Deportiveo 3-0 then start a 5 match losing run :(

Salmon, change formation. Premiership's teams know your tactics, so change them, and they need time to learn them again.

Hitti-Litti said:
Salmon, change formation. Premiership's teams know your tactics, so change them, and they need time to learn them again.

I have been northing's working except in Europe

Too much change can be counter productive. Sometimes simply picking the same team will reverse a run of bad results.

@steviejay

Did you sign a new goalkeeper as Norwich? Gallacher has been decent in the Championship however his stats are not amazing and I wonder whether I should try to sign a new keeper. I think I will try to get Ashdown when my wage budget goes up as Lewis isn't really good enough as a reserve keeper.

Gallagher done pretty good for me, an ok average rating. I brought in McGregor from Rangers at the end of season 1 and he was just amazing so I'd recommend him. Get him free at the end of the season or get him for a pittance early on. The problem is.... I doubt either will be the same in the EPL

Docherty broke his leg in preseason so my tiny squad just got smaller. On the plus side I got Agbonlahor on another season long loan and the Mexican player (Vila?) at Arsenal.

Looks like I will have to wait until January to make some good signings. Am trying to land a couple of cheap French defenders as cover. I ended up loaning a random Spanish keeper as backup for Gallacher although Lewis has gained some handling skills recently.

I tried to get that Mexican guy cause he was scoring for fun in the reserves but my dumbass board wouldn't stump up more than 30% of his wages. Arsenal wouldn't have it. Have a look at Aston Villa reserves in my second season I got them as a parent club so I got 3 players from them and there's a defender who was amazing for me. also look out for Isiac Osbourne (SP?) he was almost more consistent than Etuhu who wasn't really the same after doing his ligaments

My chairman selected Milan as my parent club. Hasn't been that useful so far as a lot of their players were already on loan. Will have another look at Villa although I cannot take any more players on loan from English clubs.

Agbonlahor. I managed to get him on loan in my second season as well so I will get to see how well he does in the premiership.

Finally, it's here.

Now I have to decide who I want to be after trying Celtic, Nottingham Forest, Derby, Coventry, Chelsea, and Marseille. :D

Drew 1-1 at home to Reading
Lost 1-0 away against West Ham
Won 2-1 at home to Bolton
Lost 2-1 to Tottenham

Have been my results so far. I signed Ashdown however his match fitness is low so he has been playing in the reserves. Jarvis and Vela have scored the goals so far.

Playing as Maritimo, only one friendly game ahead!

I have loaned Toro and Vincius Pacheco from Flamengo, and they both :rockon: hard. Also Ygor from Vasco is neat.

Wow, what an addictive game. I just got Derby promoted in their first season. :D

Pain and suffering come next.

Top Bottom