football thread No11

Carras Dad

Prince
thousand posts's enough for a thread on here, right?

well, real madrid just destroyed barca who definitely lack a plan b, as has been feared so often.

the end of the reign of tiki-taka?

thousand posts's enough for a thread on here, right?

well, real madrid just destroyed barca who definitely lack a plan b, as has been feared so often.

the end of the reign of tiki-taka?

I believe so. With Villanova ill and an incompetent Roura at helm, one must wonder if Barça's philosophy should change. Their style has become very predictable.

Sad is see barcelona fans throwing flares (i don't know if this is best translation) on real madrid fans. Last week a 14 years old boy died by a flare on a Libertadores championship game, it will wait until another death to do something?

RAFA OUT! b :p

Arsenal 3rd
Spuds 4th
Chelsea 5th

That's my prediction.

Liverpool's final position really depends on what West Brom do.

What's with all of the Barça hate? :(

United 4-0 Norwich City. Kagawa scored a hat trick, and Rooney topped it off with a 90th minute goal.
Oh, and AC Milan 3-0 Lazio. 2 by Pazzini, 1 by Prince-Boateng.

What's with all of the Barça hate? :(

In general if a team wins regularly wins everything then usually neutrals start to dislike them. Then for Barcelona there is a lot of press about how theirs is the best way to play football and that everyone should play the same way even though not every team has Messi, Iniesta etc. I guess Spain grinding out lots of 1-0 wins at Euro 2012 didn't help the image of tiki taka football either.

In general if a team wins regularly wins everything then usually neutrals start to dislike them. Then for Barcelona there is a lot of press about how theirs is the best way to play football and that everyone should play the same way even though not every team has Messi, Iniesta etc. I guess Spain grinding out lots of 1-0 wins at Euro 2012 didn't help the image of tiki taka football either.

then you have xavi and cesc saying their style is the true, only way to play :mad:

Because it is. :smug:

there's some guys in milano who would beg to differ.

Top Bottom