1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

football thread No11

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Carras Dad, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Takhisis

Takhisis brown-haired beauty

Well, yes, the 2018 débâcle was caused in part by the players revolting against Bauza during the qualifiers and then against Sampaoli during the World Cup itself.

And in 2014 in the match against Bosnia-Herzegovina they threatened to revolt if Sabella kept being so defensive.

Every domestic competition in Argentina in the last… 30? years or more has had fixing of one sort at one or both ends at the table. Trophies, cup qualification, relegation, promotion… you name it, every single year there is a scandal. It's no wonder the players trained since then, looking up to handballer Maradona (a tremendous waste of talent if I ever saw one) are so prone to slouching and cheating and so on. It's just sad.

2. Serutan

Serutan Eatibus Anythingibus

So Man City have gotten a 2 year ban from Champions/Europa league. They are of course appealing the "kangaroo court" ruling. Were I a betting man, I would say it gets reduced to 1 year.

Hrothbern likes this.