1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

for better, or for worst?

Discussion in 'CivRev - General Discussions' started by Zhuge_Liang, Sep 28, 2007.

?

for better or for worst?

Poll closed Nov 27, 2007.
  1. Better, will change my whole life.

25.0%
  2. Good but has just enough money to buy it and the console.

20.8%
  3. Fair, got the consoles needed.

33.3%
  4. Worse, can have degraded graphics, disatisfaction.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Worst, it will damage my treasury and wallet.

20.8%
  1. Zhuge_Liang

Zhuge_Liang The greatest strategist

Vote now people for CIV Revolution. Will it be better or be worst? Who knows? Time will tell.....

2. Yorkshire_14

Yorkshire_14 EA SPORTS/Civ guy

Thats my saying, lol!

3. Zhuge_Liang

Wait people.......... Why do you question CivRev? Why are you hating it for?

4. Zhuge_Liang

CIVRev is much better!

5. CHEESE!

CHEESE! On a long nostalgia trip

I did worst, its graphics are for 2-year-olds, basically tells you how to win, and... blorg, its awful.

6. Lucky The Fox

Lucky The Fox Prince

Real men let the strategy subforum to tell them how to win?

7. Swedishguy

Swedishguy Deity

:goodjob:

I'd say it's fair, even though I do not have the consoles needed at the moment.

8. 806slidingdoors

806slidingdoors Chieftain

I became a Civ addict with Civ 1. I progressed to Civ 2 & Civ 3 but broke my addiction when I became a father. I had not time to play computer games.

I remember well all the problems with PC gaming (CPU too slow, video card conflicts, not enough memory, wrong kind of memory – oh forget it!!) so for gaming I steered my son to Playstations. Needless to say I pounced when I saw CivRev on PS3.

I could not imagine how Civ would work without a keyboard & mouse but in CivRev it is just so easy. I will not go back to the PC for gaming so I look forward to future Civs on PS3.

9. civoholic

civoholic Warlord

who cares about graphics for a strategy game?

10. CrimsonEdge

CrimsonEdge Warlord

This road has been taken with so many games. Most recently TF2. We all know how that went. The argument doesn't work.

Telling you how to win in the, what, 4 ways you can win in this? Wow. Compare this to the mysteries of Civ 4... wait a minute... it tells you how to win in every other Civ game as well! Clever...

I enjoy this Civ a good bit because of the shorter time span. Instead of learning about a mistake I made several hours later, I learn about it in about 30 minutes. I don't get as annoyed when I spent hours of my time to figure out I can't win.