[for HoF Staff only] Submission has incorrect points

FeiLing

Deity
Hi,

just submitted a quick game, which has now a much lower score (12400 points) than it should have (I think it should be 28400 points). The game in question has the id 6155.
When you compare it to the entry 6083 (29000 points) you can see that they were identical in settings (and playstyle) with the exception of the difficulty.

There definitely is something wrong with the (detected?) score of submission 6155, please have a look at it, thx.
(I played it super hardcore style with the sole purpose of getting the absolute highest possible score and then it bugs out??? :()

As far as I know, it takes the score straight from what gets displayed at the victory screen.

From memory, as long as you finish by turn 29, you'll get your actual points x 100 = victory score. My similar game also scored 12400, did your prince game have a bigger population/more tiles?

*edit* It looks wrong to me, too, especially when compared to the same games in G&K, the majority of those score 24100. I wonder if the patch changed how the victory score multiplier is calculated?

I had a turn 14 deity win at marathon speed which reported 24100 points at the victory screen. After submission it was reported as 12400 points. Settings were identical to Sanabas' result.
This seems to be wrong.

Very interesting...

All my Hun games show 20400 in the ingame HoF (those three show up on "our HoF" with 12400, 24100 and 29000).

Loaded the autosave from the last turn and it indeed was giving me 28400 directly after playing it (from 284 base points)

Here 3 images (and the autosave for the last turn is attached too):
Spoiler :

Attachments

• AutoSave_0010 BC-3850.Civ5Save
    437.5 KB · Views: 40
What am I going to tell them? That our civfanatic HoF detects the wrong score? ;)

Ingame everything was correct and like it has been before (well, ingame HoF shows wrong for all three (and different from the wrong civfanatic score too), but that's not something with the latest patch then - as long as the score at the victory screen is right I'd consider the game working correct).

My ingame HoF was wrong for my recent Attila game (20400, should be 24100, and is 12400 at CFC) but my older G&K games I think were correct. The more normal games I've submitted recently, I've been checking my actual victory score, and the CFC HoF has been showing the right score. Haven't looked at those on the ingame hof though.

Denniz said:
Thanks. BTW, I noticed that the Deity game was played on a different patch version than the others. (1.0.3.142 for the Prince one vs. 1.0.3.144 for the Deity one.) I think maybe they broke something. Miight make sense to report your games to 2K...

It's not that. My game was with the 1.0.3.142 patch, and shows identically to FeiLing's in both CFC & ingame. If something broke, it was with .142, or maybe with the release of BNW.

Top Bottom