For python smarties

SIMPA

Prince
Pozdrav!!
I have a question about giving Asiasio unit STALKER some kiind of chemical attack,it is a GREAT unit but there is no real use in moder mods,so I was thinking is it possible throw python to give that unit some possibility to create chemical attack or release plague or some kind like Andromeda unit that when you select unit(stalker) give you option to create chemical attack like you have ICBM selected and there is button to nuke...
It could just destroy all improvments around the city or create some kind of gas that would damage all units..maybe reduce the health in city or something....
Thx...

Anything is possible - and if not with Python then within the SDK. How much Python do you actually know?

Because there are no simple answers to your request. Its not even very specific - what exactly do you wanna achieve? (Without any "...or something".) Maybe rank your preferences if you can think of several different implementations. Chances are that some of those is actually easy to implement. Or not.

Anything is possible - and if not with Python then within the SDK. How much Python do you actually know?

Because there are no simple answers to your request. Its not even very specific - what exactly do you wanna achieve? (Without any "...or something".) Maybe rank your preferences if you can think of several different implementations. Chances are that some of those is actually easy to implement. Or not.

Hej thx for replay..
I was thinking give that unit ability to hit cities or group of units with some kind of virus who will get them -50 health..and if hit cities give+2 unhealtey...
What do you think...

I think that the tricky part would be to make a new action button for the unit. Giving damage to units and setting unhealthiness in cities would be pretty easy given that you know the unit's map coordinates.

So sure, its doable. Did you know any Python, by the way?

Top Bottom