For the horde leaves barb cities undefended

Neomega

Deity
For the horde is made my last game too easy. Barbarian world meant there were lots of cities, for the horde meant that there were lots of undefended cities, with savages (I assume Jonas') standing outside of them. There should probably be some kind of fix for this, so that at least one warrior is left defending the city. I had 3 cities by like turn 50.

I'm thinking it might be nice to make For the Horde spawn a free defender in every barbarian city, AFTER the other effect

Maybe it's only with newly spawned cities, but I've seen the barbarians in a city suicide against a unit moving next to the city, leaving the city open to be captured/destroyed. It isn't the same issue, but it is a similar one.

Maybe it's only with newly spawned cities, but I've seen the barbarians in a city suicide against a unit moving next to the city, leaving the city open to be captured/destroyed. It isn't the same issue, but it is a similar one.

I normally don't see it when the Barbarians only have Orc Warriors, but once they get Axemen, they go gallavanting off. Most times it only happens when I swing within range, but occasionally they get wanderlust and vacate their home base.

They are encouraged to run the City_Attack AI type, and that one leaves no provision for defense, it says to go and kill. Normal Attack AI type allows you to defend a city still. So it kinda makes sense, but is certainly not ideal.

Ehh, barbarian warbands usually settle in garbage city locations, in my experience, anyways. If they defend or not isn't as big a deal.

Top Bottom