1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

For the many people who like CiV

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Warspite2, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Warspite2

Warspite2 Prince

If your a whinner, this thread is not for you so close your eyes and just hit your back button on your browser. If your a real CiV player then here you go... I've seen a nice collection of Let's Play Civ 5 videos on youtube, there are several of them! I watched a bunch of different ones but so far my favorite has to be quill18 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edzyL1qwwPY Some of the things this guy says in his videos is totally hilarious!

Moderator Action: Trolling. The whiner comment should have been left out.
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

2. Venereus

Venereus This Is Streamlined!

Oh, so whinners can't like Civ V now? What about TMIT's Let's Plays? Are those just whinning too?

3. stormerne

stormerne is just a Retired Moderator

Yeah whiners have a sense of humor too... well... some of them... some of the time... :mischief:

quill18 is so funny. Most Civ youtube videos are utterly dreary. By contrast, he has the perfect voice for it. Good ad libbing, though a few scripted bits wouldn't hurt to make it more informative. Atrocious camerawork however; don't watch it full screen or you'll go :crazyeye:

4. sucksforyou112

sucksforyou112 Superman

Yeah, but IMHO TMIT's the Sid Meier of youtube for civilization. He's everywhere.

5. lschnarch

lschnarch Emperor

6. charon2112

charon2112 King

What a surprise, this thread was hijacked immediately by Civ V "dis-likers" and the OP ridiculed on post #5.

7. Methos

Methos HoF Quattromaster Super Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

Moderator Action: Drop the talk about the whiners and focus the conversation on the videos the OP brings forth for discussion.

8. JoxerNL

JoxerNL Warlord

To actually TALK about the topic at hand, since everyone seems to enjoy going OFF TOPIC.

@ OP : Yeah i been looking at alot of vids myself, and thanks for the link haven't looked at those yet i'll probably will endup doing that tommorow ;)

9. Romtos

Romtos Chieftain

A link dump is considered a proper start for discussion now? The OP could have made a bit more effort in his post. Note, I'm not questioning nor responding to the moderation. Merely pointing out there isn't truly any discussion beyond what could've been said in the youtube comment section.