1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Forbidden Palace in Ptw/Conquest

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Randy, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Randy

Randy Chieftain

I've been playing PtW since it came out so I'm somewhat good at this one. In PtW I 99% will put the Forbidden Palace in a capitured AI capitial. This will give me a good zone already in place. (I try to rush w/great leader).

In Conquest I've had it since X-mas but only played the first two conquests, 2 or 3 long huge world games, 1/2 dozen tiny quick games (no need for the Forbidden Palace), & both COTM's.

So here is my question:
    Where is the best place it put the Forbidden Palace and what all changed besize no 2nd zone of lower corruption as if it were a second capital.

2. nameless53

nameless53 Chieftain

it only reduces corruption and 2 culture.

best place=good city with good production and good everything else that you like about it but is far from capital.