Foreign Affairs Ministry-Term 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven1er

Kevin
Welcome to the FA Ministry!

FA Leader- Ehecatl Atzin
FA Deputy- Raven1er

I, Raven1er, FA Deputy, Welcome you here. In this part of the cake, you will find information relevant to the relations we hold with other nations (in this planet and beyond, IIRC.)

For you demogame newcomers, here are our basic responsibilities, just in case you havent checked it out.
WE-
Organize decisions on declarations of war.
Organize decisions on peace treaties.
Organize decisions on construction of embassies.
Organize decisions on rights of passage.
Organize decisions on trade embargoes.
Organize decisions on mutual protection pacts.
Organize decisions on placement of spies.
Organize decisions on intelligence gathering, spying and sabotage.

My information is limited, so any questions you have, either ask me, by PM or here on this thread(whichever you prefer) or Ehecatl Atzin.

Well, lets get crackin!(I meant that like in a 'lets go to work' form)
(and No, Raven1er isnt a pothead. Just so you know.)

I'd like to advise the FA department that we have made contact with the Aztecs! They are currently polite.

Originally posted by Chieftess
I'd like to advise the FA department that we have made contact with the Aztecs! They are currently polite.

I dont know if im exactly allowed to do that after EA's absence. but if i can, sure! just dont enter their territory, 'case you wanna annoy them.

Originally posted by Octavian X
Ehecatl Atzin and Raven1er, what do you plan on naming your respective cities? I'm compiling a registry, so this information would be useful. Thanks.

How about.......Gugenheimen? nah just kidding...
On the serious side, I plan on naming a city Nocsfiedera(I dunno...spent 30 minutes trying to decide..):)

What actions and attitude does the FA office advocate with our new neighbors, the Aztecs?

As far as i know......we can trust them, just get territory/world maps without giving out ours....it will come in handy later on.

Raven1er. If Ehecatl Atzin doesn't respond, you can take over as if you were leader (leading FA discussions to arrive at decisions for the chat turns). That is what the deputy is for. I have EA's last post on August 30 by search so you should have full reign for now...

REQUEST:
in the president thread and in the job-thread in the rpg-subforum, there are requests to put the embassies to other nations (forums) as offices underneath the FA-Department (they are now under the presidents department). Please respond.
There seems to be general consensus on this topic to moove them there, which will bring the FA-Leader into the responsibility of appointing the ambassadors and defining the grounds for those embassies.

ADDITION:
the only embassies active at the moment can be found in the offices-index at the rpg-forum.

the active ambassadors are me for apolytonia and chieftess for the german demogame.
still needed is the ambassador the the 1bigcommunity demogame and maybe to other demogames as well (civ2?).

also, there was a proposal to send out explorers to find new demogames for the FA-Department.

I'm back! and thanks to Raven1er for setting up shop while I was missing (school and all) sorry I missed the first turn chat. Nice place we have here, cattle, spices and all!
How great it is that the aztecs are our neighbours!! hehehehe :D
Since they seem to be friendly I agree with Raven1er, we should try to aquire maps, but let's not be willing to give everything we have.

@ Disorganizer -- I thinks it's a good idea, in fact, I was thinking of proposing the same thing. Ambasadors do work for the FA ministry in real life, why not the demo game?
I think you and CT are fine as ambasadors to these nations you speak of, the FA will eventually need to find more ambasadors but that can be done when other nations are found. Any upstart volunteers? I also agree with the explorers idea.

Ehecatl Atzin

PS Those volunteers?...PM me please

I will added the job-add i put up in the rpg subforum to tell them to pm you ;-)

The next candidate would be the 1bigcommunity game... this is also a big responsibility because we plan to setup a UN forum there for ALL demogame nations to have a combined platform for exchange ;-)

A UN, cool! that´ll be nice. Imagine it! Will the UN representative be an elected official or someone that only the coucil chooses? or maybe just the president?

Raven1er--- oh, no, your work is most definetly not done... :D
I won´t be able to attend tomorrows turn chat (get home at 7:30 pm ) I´ll attend the first 1/2 hour maybe, you´ll have to take over from there. Just remember, don´t sign anything I wouldn´t sign. That should be easy enuff! :D

Ehecatl Atzin

Oh, Octavian X, I´m in between names right now, I´ll trim the list down a bit and give you the name first thing tomorrow.

Ehecatl Atzin

Originally posted by Ehecatl Atzin
A UN, cool! that´ll be nice. Imagine it! Will the UN representative be an elected official or someone that only the coucil chooses? or maybe just the president?

Raven1er--- oh, no, your work is most definetly not done... :D
I won´t be able to attend tomorrows turn chat (get home at 7:30 pm ) I´ll attend the first 1/2 hour maybe, you´ll have to take over from there. Just remember, don´t sign anything I wouldn´t sign. That should be easy enuff! :D

Ehecatl Atzin

Noo!!! Not the turnchat!!!
..Ok ill go.

I wonder what's our stance on demands from other civs...:satan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom