Foreign Affairs Ministry --- Term 5

Dear foreign leader...

i would like to announce to you all offices in the embassy in apolytonia are being cleared from secret material as our highness requested.

we also influenced greatly on the apolytonian elections, so the preferred government members which our highness pmed us will propably be selected.

The embassy will be closed as soon as the new-game office will be opened... as i hope i will be promoted to ambassador then...

I am very sad to notice the moovement which have taken place in delphi during my absence. Somehow (i could not exactly sort out who was included it this conspiracy) someone managed to implement a me-lookalike as mayor during my absence, obviously to widen the already existing crack throughout our nation.

I hope this will clear out soon...
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?postid=432591#post432591

Please cast your vote in the Council Vote for Chief Justice.

A sponsor is desperately needed to bring a Council Vote on the revised forum setup. I've made it as easy as possible. All that is required is a copy and pasting into a new thread in the Polls forum.

Please respond to this request by posting the Council Vote or replying here that you will not sponsor the Vote.

Top Bottom