Foreign Offices - Omega Term

Sadly yes :(

In fact the current Foreign Ministry has petitioned the President to set up an official enquiry regarding the acivivities of the previous Minister ... and dear Sir I think that heads will roll !! :p

This has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that the diplomatic wine cellars have all been emptied :mad:

Have sent this to KISS and Doughnut g-mail

Title ... MIA Foreign Contact
To the Government Representatives of Doughnut and KISS.

Just for your information, we at MIA have recently held elections and I after returning from a forced hiatus (due to a combination of early blooming and unseasonally high winds ... have I made it clear that I HATE HATE HATE Spring [pissed] ), anyway I am once again Foreign Minister :smug:

Could you each inform me of the delegated Foreign contact for each of your teams ... you all look the same when viewed from the air ;)

:mischief: Also as a favour, would it be possible to paint some sort of highly visible symbol on the roofs of your buildings, it would really assist us greatly ... I have added some visuals for your benefit. :p

Spoiler :

Regards

Feaurius III
MIA Foreign Offices

Sorry I couldn't resist :lol:

A reply from the aptly named Nutters :clap:

To the Scum across the ocean,

Your plains make a lot of noise and smoke, some parts are even falling on the ocean, our fishermans speak of wheels, wings and plane chairs straped to their nets. Rest assure will be putting some party popers in the skys soon to welcome your low quality airforce.

As for your visuals, they´ve got the qualtiy of your plains also - don´t work!

Our foreign delegate in office is Maximillian and he´ll be sending along a head or two of some of your citizens we "invated" to join our country the last time we visited your shores.

Worst regards
RickFGS,
President

It's tough to make out the meaning behind their clever use of strategic spelling errors :mischief:

Did DNUTs enslave any of our workers? I'm not sure what he means by that last line.

It just proves that our enemy is one that is not scholastically inclined ... and this is direct from their leader :eek:

and our other foe is ... ummm ... perhaps too fond of certain liquid refreshment ;)

Turn 206 - Dnuts have the Corporation. Their military is back to average to us at the start of the turn - we'll see if we can kill enough to make them weak again...

Hopefully our continual bombing and killing of Dnut units will push them into so much WW that they will have to spend all their gold on Lux and won't be able to get enough cash to steal much tech.

Good point!

But can't they just switch to communism (or fascism)?

I have zero experience managing massive amounts of war weariness, so maybe I'm wrong. What can they do to mitigate the situation?

I.e. If we were on the receiving end of all this, what would we be doing?

Yeah - in Republic there's not much you can do beyond spending massive cash on Lux.
Happily for us, the Iroquois are NOT religious... so if they want to go communist, it's going to cost them some anarchy.

I'll wager the Nuts are studying Communism right now, and plan to revolt as soon as they get it.
Even if they get it next turn, hopefully the game will be over before the emerge from Anarchy.

I'd like to send something like this ...

Dear Players of the MTDG

Well the game is over and and excellent one it has been :thumbsup:

We have been playing for well over a year and it has been a challenging gaming experience. We sincerely thank you all for participating and adding to the enjoyment of playing against teams of people from varing countries, ages and Civ experience. It has totally opened up and tested the game to it's limits. We trust everyone involved has found the experience worthwhile and above all fun :D

To everyone at KISS, Doughnut and TNT, the players of MIA would like to toast you all :beer: ... and also to a great game !!!

Thank you also to Regentman, Ginger Ale and Rik Meleet for all your hard work :salute:

Sincerely

Everyone past and present at MIA :D

I just opened KISS' turn 166 save to see where their troops were before our attack, and look at who greeted me:

:lol:

i'm just guessing here, but i think it's finally hard evidence that D'Nuts were trading with KISS in violation of our treaty with them.

Top Bottom