1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Foreign Policy: The CivPlayers League

Discussion in 'Team CivFanatics' started by talonschild, Jul 29, 2012.

1. 2metraninja

2metraninja Defender of Nabaxica

Thanks, Sommers, I never knew that about stacking spies.

But honestly, there was not big other option, neither we have about our future stealing plans, as we are tight on time and we have only very few options for getting the best odds and ratio of stealing techs. I mean if we put just 1 spy per city, we will end up spending way more than the minimum espionage to get given number of beakers stolen. ANd we were and we are in hurry, so we will must rely on mass and numbers. And good luck of course. Next time I am performing stealing, Bistrita :)

2. 2metraninja

A short chat we had with Ot4e:

In short, he says he is tired from civ and he is expecting that we beat CP next. About him being tired, I cannot comment, but for expecting to beat them next, it is obvious "dust in the eyes" to me.

He knows our main army is moving east towards CivFR. Most likely he knows MZ's army movement too.

3. 2metraninja

After CP took by surprise our A1 city and continue to amass army on our west and MZ's statement that they cant make any promises what will happen after t240 , I went to see what we can achieve trough diplomacy with CP:

4. whb

whb King

While it's hard to assess having been away for a while, and with so little info, it sounds as if MZ are being cagey (at least want to keep the option open of targeting us next), while CP are up for ganging up on MZ.

I would assume CP have also approached MZ about ganging up on us. If MZ has extended their NAP with CP, then it appears Apolyton are receptive to the possibility of ganging up against us when the CivFr war ends.

5. Sommerswerd

Sommerswerd I never yielded

:agree: Good assesment.

6. 2metraninja

Ot4e indeed contacted MZ about signing agreement against us, but MZ declined. This is what MZ told me and later Ot4e confirmed.

Unfortunately we are losing cities to CP, as our army is still moving to the west and CP are producing and deploying army like crazy. Losing cities wont be forever, but it is not pleasant for sure.

This is the chat I had with Ot4e today:

I was hoping we can get NAP from him for future promises, but he have changed his mind lately as it seems, or his relatively easy wins and my seemingly passiveness have given him bravery.