Forum Members' Photographs ΚΔ' (24): The Likeness of Strangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyriakos

Creator
Last edited:
IMG_0160(1).JPG

Me with my sixty-five pound lap dog.

You look tiny beside the chap in the black jumper, Kyriakos. The chap to your left looks somewhat like Lee Mack.

You look decidedly lobsterish in that photo, Tim. Is it poor lighting or had you just caught the sun?

I think it's reflection off the orange towel on the chair...though I am a naturally red toned person I'm not usually that red. Could be blood pressure as my heart tries to force blood into my leg though. Meeka for some reason thinks she is a lap dog, but she really doesn't qualify.

A 65-lb dog, though? That's 30 kg - nearly 60% of my entire body weight!

Ferocitus, how old is that newspaper? :p

Ferocitus, how old is that newspaper? :p

It's from 37 years ago, but I haven't changed much. Honest.

EDIT: Just checked. It was from 1980.

Last edited:
A 65-lb dog, though? That's 30 kg - nearly 60% of my entire body weight!

See there! If she was on your lap you'd probably be red too!

FWIW she's only about 25% of my body weight, and mine is the only lap she seems to think she wants to climb on.

You look tiny beside the chap in the black jumper, Kyriakos. The chap to your left looks somewhat like Lee Mack.

You look decidedly lobsterish in that photo, Tim. Is it poor lighting or had you just caught the sun?

They are both other local authors... As you know, my height is a glorious 1,72 metres, so it is fine.

Btw, arabic numerals were rather ingloriously inserted in the topic title by some (unknown to me) mod :/ I only asked to fill in my accompanying phrase. MEH :D

Last edited:
5'10" or so (about 1.78 m), so yes, I'm rather underweight.

5'10" or so (about 1.78 m), so yes, I'm rather underweight.

That isn't healthy, m8 :yup:

At my thinnest (18 years old) i weighted 55 kilograms, so 120 pounds or similar. Your height-to-weight is concentration-camp territory :eek:
In the OP pic i probably weight 65 kilograms or maybe even up to 68.

It's a BMI of approximately 16.5, but BMI doesn't mean an awful lot for certain body shapes. It's Eritrea territory, not Dachau or other lacking-in-taste references.

Rest assured Arakhor that my dogs are well behaved* and if you come to visit they will not try to bury you.

* or can at least be kept under reasonable control.

If you want to know why I made that reference, you can go here and plug in whatever numbers you like, even my own if you wish. :p

Why, thank you, Tim. You're most kind, but I'd expect nothing less after a journey of some 5-6000 miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom