Forum Members' Photographs ΚΔ' (24): The Likeness of Strangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you in that picture? If so, are you one of the relatively few conscious students, or one of the far more common nodded out students?

Are you in that picture? If so, are you one of the relatively few conscious students, or one of the far more common nodded out students?
I guess I look nodded out but I'm pretty sure I was paying good attention
A lecture on advanced use of post-it notes?
I had no idea that education standards had fallen that far.
It was like the official greeting for new students at the university, you don't have to be a sad old grump

Lohren is clearly the trashcan by the door.

(Just kidding. I love you.)

It was like the official greeting for new students at the university, you don't have to be a sad old grump

Awww, sorry I hurt your feelings.
Did they use that particular greeting because students couldn't understand running writing? P

Normally babies take evasive action whenever I try and hold them, but this one actually liked me.

Ajidica Party.jpg

Oh, Ferocitus. Only from Canberra could hail a band called The Public Servants. :p

Oh, Ferocitus. Only from Canberra could hail a band called The Public Servants. :p

It was a lame name, for sure, but I put it down to deadline pressure, and the fact that we were all public servants at the time.
Mugshot from my Treasury ID a short time after.
leo_1979.png

That's quite the change. How long after was it, though?

That's quite the change. How long after was it, though?
About 3 years and a haircut. (I cut it off one day after I had a shower, ran to Uni and my hair froze.) Public service work grinds you down too. Hence the
look of a dazed failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom