Forum Members' Photographs ΚΔ' (24): The Likeness of Strangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny because Forks is supposed to be the most dull.

From some interview about my book, a couple of months ago.

I concur with warpus , very authorly looking indeed (to make it even more authorly You might consider growing a beard if You like ^^ ) ;) I was wondering what book is that ? Is it translated to english or polish, can I read it ? :D

Time to photoshop Kyriakos into the movie poster that shows up when you click the above link

You mean like in the center ? ....:eek2:

Spoiler :

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Tromos is your book of horror stories? I see you have Chrysalis in your left hand, but what's the charcoal and green one in front of you?

Tromos is your book of horror stories? I see you have Chrysalis in your left hand, but what's the charcoal and green one in front of you?

"Tromos" is a collection of horror stories (15 stories), with one of them being my own. Chrysalis is the one you know (my own book). The green one is (afaik) sci-fi, and is about a green box :) I am at the stand of my publisher, i just cut the rest of the image out...

Why is the rho in white? Just a bizarre art choice or is there some significance to it?

Why is the rho in white? Just a bizarre art choice or is there some significance to it?

Just a bizarre art choice.

Or at least i'd like to think so, cause otherwise... the non-white letters spell "tomos", which means "volume" (as in book 'volume').
Tromos means 'terror', and it wouldn't work (to mean "a volume of horror") as tromos tomos, it would either be a tomos tromou, or (if one is way too into cheap neologism-like hybrid terms) 'tromotomos'.

Congratulations, K!
I hope it leads to much more for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom