Forum Members' Photographs 26: Everyone is unique

Yup... that's the look woman have when ordering man to do something around the house , to which his response usually is something like : "You don't have to remind me every half a year !" xD ;)

She. "There's a bit to do around the house"
Men "I'll do it when I have the time".

Lockdown
Men "Doh".

Yup... that's the look woman have when ordering man to do something around the house , to which his response usually is something like : "You don't have to remind me every half a year !" xD ;)

I am more an inconsistent mix between "you can't educate me anyway" and a good-natured teddybear doing anyway something while grumbling a bit.

The guy in the glasses looks handsome too. :p

Hey, I made the telly. Bad hair day and all...

Spoiler :

removed.png

And it's from far enough away that you can't see my crow's feet. :lol:

Last edited:
You were in the telly ? cool ! Don't worry about the hair , they look pretty fly and besides superheroes in action tend to get their hairs a bit messy at times. ;) Shame You're not into boys ... I've always got a thing for hot nurses :mischief:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice picture. There is a steely resolve in those eyes.

....I recall being annoyed at the time the picture was taken. Either that or I was listening to something important.
Looks like you were slightly annoyed by some admin type

Well, it does look more like "I'm not taking any shirt from you!", but 'steely resolve' is more dignified.

Spoiler for large photo :
20200507_183003.jpg

When Summer lies upon the world, and in a noon of gold
Beneath the roof of sleeping leaves the dreams of trees unfold;
When woodland halls are green and cool, and wind is in the West,
Come back to me! Come back to me, and say my land is best!

also my gf's cellphone

I hate couplets. With all my heart. When we had to study 18th century poetry, 90% of it seemed to be couplets. I dont want to see a couplet ever again.

Top Bottom