Forum Members' Photographs 26: Everyone is unique

Now, let's bann Kyriakos for being a DL :hammer:, and force him to use his original account :D.
I wonder if anyone, other than Kyriakos and myself, remembers how to spell his old username. I recall being annoyed that he changed his username about a week after I finally had his previous name memorized (this was during my time moderating A&E). I've no idea if my mental pronunciation was anywhere close to being correct, but I've been told I'm doing it right this time, have no trouble spelling it, and can even read it when I see it spelled in Greek letters... so no, he may NOT change his name back! :nono:

I don't even recall what username I had in 2000.
The 2003 username just meant 'baron'.
I'm sure your original one was probably unique. ;)

Back when things went to hell on Arrakeen forum, the two jerks who decided to stalk me around the internet (even here, as they'd figured out my username) thought they'd found me on some SF forum I'd never even heard of, and in fact I wasn't even a fan of the show the forum was about (Stargate; I can't imagine ever joining a forum just for that). They were gleeful about having harassed some person who happened to pick the same username I'd picked for two vastly different forums, and confused at not getting the same kind of snarky response I'd have given them. Whoever it was, just ignored them.

So I've stopped choosing historical-based usernames. It's too much of a risk of mistaken identities leading to trouble.

20210902_202627.jpg

To meow, or not to meow, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them.

upload_2021-9-14_8-52-59.png

Heyyy, Adora... :p

@emzie you look more and more beautiful every time I see you.

Last edited:
A distinguished gentleman dancing with his daughter? Looks like a wedding!

E557DF0B-255E-400B-8A7A-E1FF103D5C56.jpeg
This was from the animal market in Erbil. I would go there at least a couple times a week this summer. The ostriches cost $400. People buy them for their meat. I thought they looked kind of scary.

View attachment 614375 This was from the animal market in Erbil. I would go there at least a couple times a week this summer. The ostriches cost $400. People buy them for their meat. I thought they looked kind of scary.
So which of the ostriches is a CFC member?*

*This is the members' photos thread, not the cool pictures thread.

Top Bottom