Forum Move

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
I will request to the mods to move all threads in this forum to the DG7: Team PBEM Forum. The hidden forums are all set up (just some of the team names need to be changed). You will be able to access your team's forum once I figure out how to work these group membership things (in my profile, see how it says I am a member of the public groups for the MTDG?).

If you have any questions, please speak.

I would prefer that it be a sub subforum. i.e. that we still keep it under the banner of Multi-site DemoGame and then we have the Multi-team DemoGame, with all the teams privately listed. At least keep the name as Multi-team Demogame, as it has been called right from the start.

I'm not the one who made the forum name. I will forward that to TF when I get a chance.

And for now, I don't think it should be under a "Multi-Site Demogame" beacause a MSDG and MTDG are two different things... for now, there won't be any multisite demogames at CFC for a while...

They are very similar because we are talking about one game that was against teams from other websites, whereas this one is just between this. If this does not occur, I will not mind too much, but the name it what is really important to change.

Top Bottom