1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

forum move

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by anhy lee, Mar 23, 2020.

1. anhy lee

anhy lee Chieftain

I think the SL Forum here seems to be up and running now. Shall we make an announcement at Apolyton that members should post here (if they want to) and post a link? I guess we can ask for the forum here to be un-hidden too or is there a reason to wait?

It might be a good idea to request that the powers that be at CFC to put a news article on the home page about the Scenario Leagues arrival. It might not cause the citizens to celebrate we love the emperor day but I'm sure a few people would drop in to say hello.

Another thing that has been bothering me is what will happen to the SL forum at Apolyton now. Will it be left as it is? If so we will need to post a sticky thread giving directions to our new home. I bet people will continue to turn up there and post whatever we do which would be a bit weird. That said I would hate to see it deleted and all the posts lost. I would doubt this would happen. Perhaps the forum itself could have something added to its name to indicate it is now closed.:lol::lol:

Just a few things to think about.

Birdjaguar likes this.
  2. Birdjaguar

Birdjaguar Hanafubuki Retired Moderator Supporter

Welcome to cfc.