Forum Risk - Europe

We have begun to acquire a foothold in the Scandinavian peninsula, but our Frankish allies are in desperate need of assistance. Mobilize to reclaim Frankish territory from the vile Saxons before turning back to Scandinavia.

I'm sorry to ask, but are you doing this to sabotage the country that took Sweden out of spite?

@All - Decamper too - The current balance of provinces is 341 vs 386 - Italy being 341. And that's assuming that all players remain active. Italy took 24 provinces this turn. Two more turns like this and they have more land than anyone else. Everyone should stop all fighting against anyone else and attack Italy.

-

UK attacks Rome.
And why should they side with you? If our Empire falls, then this situation will only repeat itself - but with the Anglo-Saxons taking the head this time. Do not let their false words sway you - We built this empire with our sweat, blood, steel, and tears. The UK shall have no authority here - I say the builders of this empire should reap its benefits as should its people.

Only one power can stand victorious after this war - that the vile Barbarians started, mind you. The barbarians will reap what they have sown for themselves - the slaughter of millions of their own people in a vain effort to claim our glorious empire. As Imperator Romanorum, this I swear.

We have begun to acquire a foothold in the Scandinavian peninsula, but our Frankish allies are in desperate need of assistance. Mobilize to reclaim Frankish territory from the vile Saxons before turning back to Scandinavia.

I have bad news: the UK and France have edited their orders for a ceasefire; the armed forces under my personal directive will be re-assigned to conduct operations against Rome.

I did it for Normandy.

I tell you what: convince France for a ceasefire and I may change my directives (as Normandy was what Britain wanted) otherwise I will continue the holy conflict to ensure our way in Normandy.#

As for Spain: they are destined to fight the French.
That's fine, I was just a little confused as to what was going on there ^^

...but the thought of Malta becoming a power is wonderful! Just think of it: the Templars are going to punish the Romans!

Top Bottom