Forum Risk - Europe

It is a shame, really - the valiant Bosniacs were on the wrong side. Ah, well - we can begin to assimilate these conquered provinciae and make Bosnia's soldiers our own. In the meantime, our push into Kosovo shall continue - the rest of the Slavs shall learn humility to Rome.

In the meantime, we offer Spain a ceasefire.

The Netherlands will try to retake its own territory from France, and if possible part of Belgium. We seek only a return to the borders of 200 years ago, not painting France orange!

On that note, should France be willing to not paint us blue, we'd also be willing to stop at our original borders, despite the unfortunate loss of the Belgian lands. But if they are committed to conquering us, we will fight!

We also offer Luxembourg a ceasefire. It seems we both have bigger fish to deal with, so why not formalize our border and peaceful relations?

Last edited:
The Netherlands will try to retake its own territory from France, and if possible part of Belgium. We seek only a return to the borders of 200 years ago, not painting France orange!

On that note, should France be willing to not paint us blue, we'd also be willing to stop at our original borders, despite the unfortunate loss of the Belgian lands. But if they are committed to conquering us, we will fight!

We also offer Luxembourg a ceasefire. It seems we both have bigger fish to deal with, so why not formalize our border and peaceful relations?
We Absolutely reject.

Luxembourg will keep attacking Germany.

France repels the Spanish invaders

It is a shame, really - the valiant Bosniacs were on the wrong side. Ah, well - we can begin to assimilate these conquered provinciae and make Bosnia's soldiers our own. In the meantime, our push into Kosovo shall continue - the rest of the Slavs shall learn humility to Rome.

In the meantime, we offer Spain a ceasefire.

I literally haven't interracted with you before now. All I've done is take over NPCs.

That being said, suck my kielbasa you pastahead. Kosovo counterattacks Italy and calls on Kebab to help.

neither does lecturing the people you decided to attack unprovoked

>implying anyone calls the byzantine empire that

>implying that this assault was unprovoked when you conquered these territories from the Eastern Roman Empire

Um excuse me I'm the true Byzantine Empire and I say my good friend Kosovo can have all the Balkans he wants. I really am the real heir to the Byzzies I have ISTANBUL (not Constantinople) and everything

Um excuse me I'm the true Byzantine Empire and I say my good friend Kosovo can have all the Balkans he wants. I really am the real heir to the Byzzies I have ISTANBUL (not Constantinople) and everything
You're Turkish barbarians though - if you were Greece perhaps I would maybe listen to you but the Eastern Roman Empire was Greek, not Turkish

also, it used Latin officially at first

I think you'll find that the original inhabitants of this land spoke [guttural] so if you're any form of homo sapiens sapiens with a concept of concepts, you're too advanced to hold any real claim

Top Bottom