Forum Upgrade Complete

Nope, no email, TF. And I'm sure my id is well below 7000.

And my email is even the civfanatics one.

The mass mailer emails the newest members first, so last night it sent to members whose id is between 46000-7000. :) I am sending the email to ID <7000 members now.

Thats odd, surely older members should get the emails first. Like with a queue, not with a stack...

XIII said:
Got the mail. Looks good, but I don't play Civ anymore... :p

So are you going to play Civ 4 when it comes out?

I like the newsletter TF, keep them comming...just don't becomming a spamming admin...I hate those...

Thanks much for the newsletter. Keep up the good work.

Why do my post always indent and others don't?

scloopy said:
Why do my post always indent and others don't?
Your posts indent? I don't see an indent...

And I got the newsletter too. I wonder if it's the first one I've gotten...

hbdragon88 said:

The last time I mass-emailed forum members must be over a year ago... don't even remember. I really should do it more often. It's a good way to make inactive members post again...

hbdragon88 said:

I think I have attached a copy of what I am talking about. Hopefully if it is attached it will make my question clearer.

Attachments

• thread.bmp
    61.9 KB · Views: 122
1. How do I unsubscribe to threads? There doesn't seem to be an unsubscribe button on the thread list in my profile.

2. How does checking "instant" change notification of action on the thread? Isn't always right away?

To answer #1..

Go to user CP
Click the change options
second box
"Default Thread Subscription Mode"
Click Do not subscribe.

woot

:)

And to anwser Q number two: There are other options then just instant. There is weekly and some other options. Instant just means that you recive an e mail when some replies to it right away.

alamo said:
Over the upgrade is looking good. I have some problems when browsing from home, though.

Update:

I downloaded the current spyware de-flea tool and cleaned out a bunch of junk. It has improved the performance significantly. Occasionally I still get a server-not-found, but I suspect my ISP name server for that one.

Top Bottom