Found myself farming biowells ALOT with tundra start

Desert and tundra are great with the base 1 energy offsetting the biowell cost. Every two biowells gets one generator to keep them maintenance neutral.

Mh, so far I rather went with Generators and used the extra cash to offset the production penalty by buying stuff. I think Terrascapes are ultimately better on Tundra than Biowells (at least with Prosperity), but I guess Biowells + Manufactories (with Industry virtues) might also work. :)

Why not terrascape thundra instead?

I have yet to even build a biowell, and that is with 2 victories on apollo:)

I'm terrascaping everything because why not? I have one grassland city that I'm using generators. That plus trade routes and I have more money than I know what to do with.

I'm terrascaping everything because why not? I have one grassland city that I'm using generators. That plus trade routes and I have more money than I know what to do with.

Terrascaping don't get base yield, cost alot which you could use on other improvements and they don't give any science so they can't be used as an replacement to academies:c5science:

Even better with desert biowells is that the solar collector doesn't require strategic resources and makes them cost neutral. A trick I've learned is to always push to one of the resources sats fast as they pump your outputs nearly as much as the OP trade routes.

Top Bottom