Founding Judaism as Babylonia

1SDANi

Sister Lady
upload_2019-7-25_14-0-30.png

With Babylonia now being able to get 5 free technologies, it is finally possible to research Literature before 1500 BC and in doing so found the Jewish Holy City somewhere other than Jerusalem.

I settled Akkad but it shouldn't really matter where you choose to settle. The order I took was as follows:

Build a Worker, research Mining and get Masonry for free. Build towards a Quarry on the Stone and cancel immediately. This lets us maximize our working, so that instead of moving two tiles and doing nothing on our way to the Marble, we can get an extra turn of working. Build a Quarry on the Marble and research towards Mythology, getting Property for free and switching to Despotism and Slavery. Research Sailing and build a Quarry on the Stone. Get Divination for free, research Leverage and build The Oracle. Build a Pasture on the Sheep and build as many Cottages as you can from here on out. Get Ceremony and Writing for free, whip an Edubba ASAP and get Arithmetics.

If you did it right and RNGesus loves you, you will be able to found Judaism just a couple of turns before it would otherwise be founded.

Well God has called upon Abraham when he was living in Ur. :mischief:

I could not manage pulling this off on Monarch difficulty unfortunately!

On marathon you have enough time to build a small stack of bowmen and just take the city before Judaism spawns. Just research archery first.

Top Bottom