France UA

Tehhiv

Chieftain
This may seem like a stupid question. But I have no idea what France UA really means.

Can anyone help me out.

The new one? When you use tourism, you get more tourism points for "themes." For example, the Louvre has four art slots and you get tourism for each great work. However, if you have two pieces of art, two pieces of artifacts all from different eras and different civs, you get a bunch more tourism (I think +6). For France, it's doubled in the capital so, if you put the Louvre in Paris and max the theme bonus, it's +12.

Perfect. Thank you. I have only played two games now in BNW. I am still getting used to the tourism and what not. I just went to play France and was super confused. Played Venice instead..... INcredible

to be completly accurate, the theming bonus for the louvre is 4, so if you build it in paris, it will be 8. Take all the aeshetics policies, and its 16. There is an achievement for doing that

Sorry, I couldn't remember what it exactly was, so I decided to explain it conceptually rather than be completely accurate.

Top Bottom