1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Free for All vs. Teams

Discussion in 'CivRev - Multiplayer' started by Manock, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Manock

Manock Chieftain

A comment on Free for All vs. Team player. If I wanted to play Teams w/ players secretly trading techs between them I would play Team.

But I dont preferring to play Free for All where as the name implies everyone is out for themselves.

How about a little less anti competitive conduct here. Winning in Civ Rev MP does notgive you a faster car, a bigger house, or a better looking girlfriend.

Lets get our egos under control.

Your local spoil sport & dick.
    Manock14
    gamertag

2. Kadazzle

Kadazzle Emperor

Play head to head then? :p

3. MorteEterna

MorteEterna Prince

Not so easy to say.

However, the two times I remember about teams, they lost, and do you want to know how I won?

First game: Captured a great builder and sold it (in the enemy territory), both of them quit (I understood they were in the same team)
    Second game: 3v1, the aztec build the city near me, I kill him, all of them quit.

4. Manock

Manock Chieftain

How much did you get for the Great Builder? Havent tried that yet.

5. MorteEterna

MorteEterna Prince

You get 15 gold for every great person. That's a thing I do using americans when that's not useful.