1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Free wildcard slot

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by Ezarharden, May 10, 2019.

1. Ezarharden

Ezarharden Chieftain

I am a bit new so maybe I just am not seeing what to do but: Playing Greece at the start of the game you get the chiefdom civic granting a military / ecnomic and wildcard slots . However there is no choices for the wildcard and the game will not let me continue without filling it so I cannot continue.
    Any fix for this ??
    Thanks

2. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Any card can go in the wildcard slot, regardless of color, so, for example, you can use the wildcard slot for an extra military or diplo card.

3. Ezarharden

Ezarharden Chieftain

Thanks but i have 3 slots and only 2 choices unless you can use one twice??

4. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

That cannot be the case, unless you are playing with an oddly modded game.

The first civic, Code of Laws, which unlocks the Chiefdom form of government, also unlocks 4 policy cards: Discipline and Survey (both military cards) and God King and Urban Planning (both Economic cards). As Pericles, in Chiefdom form of government, you get 1 military slot, 1 economic slot, and 1 wildcard slot. After slotting one military card in the military slot and one economic card in the economics slot, you should have two remaining policy cards (1 mil and 1 econ) that can go in the wildcard slot.