Freedom Of Speech For The Stupid?

Freedom Of Speech For Idiots?

• Total voters

GuitarHero

Caligula II
Do hapless idiots deserve to speak anything they want? Or should we cut down on needless noise pollution?

Yes, we have to. Otherwise we wouldn't have a government.

I believe in freedom of stupid people to speak. They don't have to be listened to however.

No, there shouldn't be freedom of speech for the stupid! The world would be better off if the CFCOT was outright shut down.

The Freedom of Speech should apply to everyone, not just the intellectual elite!

I have to support freedom of speech for myself, so now that I noticed there's a poll, I voted "Yes."

I like to have freedom of Speech and as part of the Stupid weak i am inclined to support this since the suitors of power are self declared intelligent.

Do hapless idiots deserve to speak anything they want? Or should we cut down on needless noise pollution?
Yes if i want to tell everyone that the US suxs( or say death to america) (or even protest on public land) i should be able to unless of course you want to live in fascist state!

Anybody who stupid enough to support this should have free speech rights repealed.
I guess you want fascism then, huh??

It should absolutely not happen, because otherwise, CFC would be mute.

Top Bottom