French Submit!! Reliquish largest land claim in History!!

T.A JONES

Deity
OK you heard now for the story: CAll it the "Hundred 'Turn' War" that like its namesake, was more like twice that long.
Since the dawn of time we locked sticks/stones/swords and lances They laid claim to 50% of the continent before we really started. I had to call in troops from out of town(overseas) to come in a bite a peice from their side while I ripped at his gut with an shaggy alliance, unreliable at best but these 3 buddies made up the other side of continent I fought for control of.

Yes this was a large war. THe tide started to turn when Civs learned to sail the seas to come help me for lots of monies. Before that I was gettin beat back. Mostly due to my weak alliance being continually bribed into nutrual place after I's sacrifice cash for less the 10 turn MA's

ANyway good fight good times , long story short. when the smoke cleared and the call for peace came? How many Cities does Frenchy throw my way?

Try 1% of the WORLD!..playin on a MEGA MAP (186x186) Ten cities chalked full all sorts of goodies all racks up for one sweet ass surrender! Damm It payts to plug away when going up against Frenchy! :cool: (no disrespect to real French who fought n killed n gave their lives bravly in wars)

BEFORE PACT: :)
Spoiler :

AFTER : :p
Spoiler :
sorry, if you want a screen shot of the map theres the mini's below but let me know. I figured the stats were the main show)

I captured the event in these 4 pics (sorry there not in order but all the cities are numbered for your viewing ease)
SO there it is. Has anyone else bare witness to such aflagrant falls from grace :crazyeye:

Weird eh? If there wasn't enough indication on the mini map of France's actual strengh(baby blue with uncovered region centered)) when it decided to take the dive, you can see from the pic of France's "Power" at the time of this deal :eek:

ITs almost a sin to have given in an let me win at his positionl in the game.
Seriously, I thought strong civs were less inclinded for bending on peace terms. Is this a cultural flavour thing (kid):)

Wow. I have NEVER seen such a massive surrender package. I assume those were the cities closest to you and will be useful? That would make you defacto king of the continent. :king:

Holy crap...10 cities...

And that's not a giga map. In my personal mod Huge is 256X256 with all 31 civs. And it's the only thing I play.

-Nate

YEs ten is record for me the last was like 3!. Im mad I just looked at all 4 pics and none have the advsor sayin"I think he will accept" I can go back and get that if anyone dosn't believe (ID understand its hard to believe)

Whats weird is that they were most powerful on the graph. they are ahead of me by 1000 points.
After I made the trade I went back to my save before the trade cuz I has alliances with all other civs against france and all were mad that I cut loose. Thats not the way I play you see, I just couldn't believe the record and wanted to share with you guys to see if it has happend before
NOw IM cuttin loose my MA's with civs one by one and as soon as they all end and its legel I can go back, try again for a rightous 10 city or mybe more, peace treay, . You reaaly have to mix n match to get so many I found. ITs like unlocking the secret combo that gives you the most cities in one foul swope!

If anyone has MIddle age Eurpoen mod I can give you the save to check for yourself. I can't see the mod having anything to do with how they settle peace agreements. I think IT has to to with how long you go to war and like I said it was over 200 turns. ALSo I had 12 civs at war with him at the time lol

If you need more pictures I'll be happy to share!

Holy crap...10 cities...

And that's not a giga map. In my personal mod Huge is 256X256 with all 31 civs. And it's the only thing I play.

-Nate

OH I call anything over huge standard 16ox160 Mega I never said GIGA. ID call Giga over 250x250

Rememebr the hardcode citylimit onl lets you go so large where after that its pointless. On continents 60 water, I find 220x220 gets me around 500 cities so thats in all respects the biggest you can go , NO? (OK , 230x230 for the full 512 I guess :cool: )

OH I call anything over huge standard 16ox160 Mega I never said GIGA. ID call Giga over 250x250

Rememebr the hardcode citylimit onl lets you go so large where after that its pointless. On continents 60 water, I find 220x220 gets me around 500 cities so thats in all respects the biggest you can go , NO? (OK , 230x230 for the full 512 I guess :cool: )

I don't care about the hard-coded limit, i always play at the maximun number allowed in the editor.

I missread what ya said, i thought u said giga, not mega. I agree, giga's bigger than mega. :p

I don't care about the hard-coded limit, i always play at the maximun number allowed in the editor.

I missread what ya said, i thought u said giga, not mega. I agree, giga's bigger than mega. :p

Next up mega-giga? or Goliath size? :D

OK so you like takin it to the limit eh? Thats my kind of player!

Now Question? What kind of rig you packing? In Processor only please :goodjob:

Ether way I good ol Mega is nothin to laugh at. Many computers today couldn't hack a chalked full map on the se sized proportions.

ALso when you see French handin me over one percent of a MEGA world, you gotta consider that takes in to account all the useless oceans, non of which were handed over as part of deal, Now thats truly an amazin chunk land to win in a war

Next up mega-giga? or Goliath size? :D

OK so you like takin it to the limit eh? Thats my kind of player!

Now Question? What kind of rig you packing? In Processor only please :goodjob:

Hell if i know. An HP Pavillion Slimline.

Found in in the comp. 787 GHz, 960 MB RAM. doesn't play too bad.

OH man. You must like taking all your you naps sitting by the computer. Just press the end turn button and zzzzzzzzzz :sleep: ;)

Ive learned not to dwell in such vast landmass without the computer from hell. Something that burns fast, atleast 3.2 ghz type hual ass, thats overclocked past sanity levels cloaked in heat sheilds + supported by dual cores

Thats how you rock GiGA my man. ANy questions (that don't relate to bad grammer;) )

Haha.

Actually, it really doesn't play too bad. It helps that by the time i'm in the industrial age i've either won or am building, so I don't have to deal with lots of units and IBT is only moderate.

Besides, if I nat during the day I'l lbe up even later at night than I usually am.

-Nate

-------------------------------UPDATE!!!---------------------------------

French beat their own embarassing record by 3, handing over 13 cities in most embarrising surrender deal of all time

YEs it true like I said not beinfg one to cheat and break a bunch of MA, I wen tbak to my save and continued on, dropping MA against france one by one as they got used up.

FInnaly I was about to save and quit for the day when I said AHH hell lets see how many we can get poor Frenchy to hand over this time. I saved my game and I resighned back all the MA with every civ so every nation was allied with me agaist france, then went back tp the table

The result :
THE ALL TIME SHOCKINGLY MOST SICKING DISPLAY OF SINKING DEFEATISTISM EVER LAYED DOWN by TOP COMPETITER IN ONE SINGLE SOLITARY MOTION

Better Evidence of Revollting display?: Yes! Dispite swearing everything on my name and if proven my claims are false retiring T.A JONES to annals of lyin shame, and pledging oath on my grandma's grave, I also will provide new PIctures in all new binding format tp back up this amazing digustingly cowerdly occurance/

Thats 13 cities handed over!!!!!!!

Top Bottom