Frenchman's Leaders Library

I raelly likethem... not to sound insulting in any way, but the mopre recent ones are much better then the first few... though they were all good ;)

:thanx: I'm glad you like them... The historical (?) ones are from my mod to replace the firaxis ones..

Hello,

I have posted a new leader : Theoden for LOTR mod

:)

theyre great but will there be an eowyn...she is pretty important.

hello,

In my FFH2 Leaders, you have an Rhoanna Leader from the hippus who is like Eowyn in fact... Don't you agree ?

I have added 2 new historical (?) leaders : ISABELLA and ELIZABETH

Hello,

I have posted 2 new leaders : Eomer and Saruman...

I am putting them in right know.... you really are good.

(if i can make a minor request, can you make the atmosphere of the Saruman leaderhead more dark? you know after his fall... i really like the picture we had before, it can you maek one with that same darkness?)

I am putting them in right know.... you really are good.

(if i can make a minor request, can you make the atmosphere of the Saruman leaderhead more dark? you know after his fall... i really like the picture we had before, it can you maek one with that same darkness?)

Edited... I have posted a new version for Saruman...

Mcuh better, i like it... could you just make it more shadowy? more storm clouds, with maybe some heat lightning providing the only light. if you don't want to, this is perfect.

I like the new ones... i'll use the Nazgul king as Sauron or morgoth. that one is my favorite of the ones so far.

Edit: i used it as morgoth, but if you've alread started makeing one, then i'll use it for that;)

I like the new ones... i'll use the Nazgul king as Sauron or morgoth. that one is my favorite of the ones so far.

Edit: i used it as morgoth, but if you've alread started makeing one, then i'll use it for that;)

Hello Thomas.berubeg,

I have posted a "dark" version of Saruman... I'm glad you like the Leaders up to now...

Top Bottom