Frenchman's Leaders Library

Sorry for being slighty impatient... the leaderheads are right now an important thing... (and they are one of the few things we can do rather easily... ;))
i will send you the mod, so you can look through the civilopdeia... is that good?

I think it will be very useful... :)

Hey frenchman! Any desire to help us make sci-fi LHs for SotM?

Yes, I would be happy to create Leaders for a SF mod... Just send me the list and the description (civilopedia or else... I would like some information like e.g. business man,warrior, bad, good, human, alien... etc...)
:)

Thanks. If you follow my sig to the SotM thread you'll see our needs.

I'll try to get details soon.

The new Dr is terrific frenchman. More civilians for SotM and we'll be able to stop using flags for LHs. :)

Are you still making some for the arda mod? no rush...

Hello thomas.berubeg,

I'm a little bit desoriented by your leaders, because I don't understand how they are working eachother... I saw (in your mod) you didn't take the Elrond one, would you like I change the background in order to have an other elf leader ?

:)

I did use the elrond one... i don't remember as which leader, but he is there :confused:
i like your leaderheads for SOTM :goodjob:
Can the next one you do for the arda mod(after you finish SOTM) be one of the dwarves?

Sincerely,
thomas

I did use the elrond one... i don't remember as which leader, but he is there :confused:
i like your leaderheads for SOTM :goodjob:
Can the next one you do for the arda mod(after you finish SOTM) be one of the dwarves?

Sincerely,
thomas

I have found him... I will continue on the arda mod leaders and with dwarves firstly if you want...

;)

These are perfect frenchman. Thanks again.

LHs make the SotM much more immersive.

These are perfect frenchman. Thanks again.

LHs make the SotM much more immersive.

:thanx: It's pity the SotM doesn't work very well in French, I succeeded to launch the game and it looks great..

:thanx: What do you mean by UNLESS...? Do you need some new Leaders ?
;)

Thats ok for now, i am re-doing FfH1 and just want a different feel is all, i like the LOTR ones(but i have to change the names to the FfH1's is all), they are almost what i need.;)

Top Bottom