1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Frequent Crashes on Mac since Gathering Storm (1.2.0)

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Macintosh' started by Helmling, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Helmling

Helmling Philosopher King

I'm getting frequent crashes in game. Still in early stages--classical and earlier--and game crashes spontaneously. After one crash, I reloaded a save game from two turns earlier, played through. Then the game crashed again about five turns after the point of the initial crash. Reloaded a save game from two turns before the crash and the game crashed while loading.

2. LFRANK

LFRANK Semper Fidelis! Supporter

I've had the same issue but usually later in the game and not too frequently. Played only one complete game and had 3 crashes along the way. Error log always points to a null pointer error. All we can do is report the bug and hope Firaxis gets around to fixing it.

Also, note the game version is 1.0.0.290 (lower-left corner on main menu screen), not the 1.20 of the game launcher app.