Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Just a FYI; the clock setting are kinda broken. GMT +10 here, and this post was made at 12:25. When 'automatically detect DST settings' is selected, the time stamp is 11:25. When 'DST corrections always on' is selected, the time stamp is also 11:25. And when 'DST corrections always off' is selected, the time stamp is 10:25.

Changing my time zone to GMT +11 and the other setting on 'DST corrections always on' solves the problem. But something is wrong with the clock.

I just noticed that too.
Hopefully it will sort itself out once the clocks change in the US.

Actually, the time stamp it correct for me (US Eastern time), so I assume it's just a configuration error that will be fine tomorrow.

Was something changed in the forum configuration? Everything on CFC suddenly because much smaller to me. And fonts will not respond to custom settings. It's only CFC, my fonts work normally on other forums and websites.

Not that I know of, and everything looks normal for me.

was something changed in the forum configuration? Everything on cfc suddenly because much smaller to me. And fonts will not respond to custom settings. It's only cfc, my fonts work normally on other forums and websites.

maddy!​
Except for not letting me type the above in ALLCAPS, it's normal. :dunno:

Odd. All other websites are normal for me. CFC is almost unreadable. I mean, the font is tiny compared to what I usually use. I cannot think of what may make CFC like that and not effect the rest of everything I use on Firefox.

Have you tried logging out, clearing your cookies and cache, and logging back in?

Odd. All other websites are normal for me. CFC is almost unreadable. I mean, the font is tiny compared to what I usually use. I cannot think of what may make CFC like that and not effect the rest of everything I use on Firefox.

Have you checked out any other VBulletin forums?

I don't know any other forums that use the same software. I have rebooted, and was planing on trying the cookie removal. But I just reset all of my passwords, and wasn't looking forward to doing that again :sad:

That one appears normal to me. I suppose just my CFC cookie got screwed up somehow. :dunno: I'll try deleting just that one, If I can find it without deleting the whole of them.

I PM'd ainwood to get a social group deleted.

Okay, so. Green = Junior mod, Blue = Senior Mod, Purple = Supermod. What about navy-blue? For example, looking at the forum moderators for Civilization 5 General Discussion, Ginger_Ale is a different shade of blue.

Top Bottom