Fresh 2011

Hey guys,

My play schedule is going to be a bit more erratic from now, since my Wife just gave birth to or first baby! :D

Going to be busier (and more tired) for a while!

Dreylin.

Excellent, yes erratic, busy, tired and many more adjectives to come.

CONGRATS :clap:

Dreylin ahead in all phases score shows a 500 point lead followed by Ruff, Chas & Mike.

FRESH_2011_AD-1735_to_Mikeyia.CivBeyondSwordSave

Trouble today

Having problems with iGoogle log in and password and Gmail. Anyone else?:confused:

no - all good here. Is Dreylin back? I am sure we are well past Nov 14th.

Sorry guys, I should have posted something earlier. I've been having computer problems with my main machine since I got back from vacation - random unexplained freezes type problems. Work's been busy running up to the end of the year, and with the little one I haven't had a lot of time to work on getting it fixed - basically I try something at the weekend, it doesn't work, and I wait for the next one. Anyway, I've got some replacement parts coming sometime in the next few weeks which (fingers crossed) will set things right. I do have a secondary machine, but that is slooooooooow and I haven't fired it up yet to give the turn a go. So hopefully I'll get the turn around soon.

And then there's Christmas; I'll be away from 18th Dec to 5th Jan without a CIV machine.

Dreylin.

I think we should annoint Dreylin victor. His huge lead and some lost interest perhaps?

:goodjob: Dreylin 1st place:cheers:

Hey guys,

I was nearly ready to say that I have a working machine capable of regular play back again, but now I have a 3week trip planned, on which I will likely not be taking that machine. So if there's any interest in starting up again at the end of Feb when I'm more stable, I'm certainly up for it. (I have been idling somewhat recently in the game, but have been keeping an eye out for whatever dastardly and unexpected plan I though that Ruff must have up his sleeve...)

Dreylin.

I am happy to call this game done. I have actually come to realize that I don't really like water maps.

Lord Dreylin is declared Master of the Seas :trophy:

Upon his return we could do a new game if y'all like, choose the alignment

Top Bottom