[R&F] Friday Livestream

That makes sense. You've done a great work! And still there are weirdly no historic moments (+1 to +6 each) section on the first screenshot when there were some moments already. That is inconsistent with the second screenshot. Anyway, let's move on)
Pretty sure that's because the save is from immediately after he entered the Renaissance era.

I just realized that they didn't get to show the new neighborhood buildings. We already saw them in the tech tree but still would be interesting to see it in the livestream.

I just realized that they didn't get to show the new neighborhood buildings. We already saw them in the tech tree but still would be interesting to see it in the livestream.
Marbozir built the Food Market in his stream if you want to see it.

When do you think they'll release the Youtube video for the livestream? I feel left behind by not watching it.

Why is it that, every time I hear Anton's full name, I always think of the lead villain in "No Country for Old Men"?!?!

Why is it that, every time I hear Anton's full name, I always think of the lead villain in "No Country for Old Men"?!?!

Cause Javier Bardem was awesome in that role?

Cause Javier Bardem was awesome in that role?

Also, Anton Chigurh sounds an awful lot like Anton Strenger......or maybe that's just me ;). You're not wrong about Javier Bardem though!

I suspect it will be one of those things that they continue to look at post release, and might get nerfed down to 10 in the first patch if it becomes a problem. Going from 5 to 20 so close to release might be an overreaction - but time will tell.

Just make it when they KILL A UNIT NOT DEFEAT U UNIT that would balance it out

Wait, I thought it was on kill, and not just when they "win" the fight.

The tooltip says 'defeat', but I think it equates to 'kill'. I don't think there's a separate code for 'defeat' - as in, the AI doesn't recognise 'deals more damage than it receives' as 'defeat'. It would be ludicrous otherwise, as ranged units would automatically count as defeating enemies.

Checking the entry for the Eagle Warrior, its ability triggers on 'defeat' as well. It seems the Mapuche will indeed have to score a kill to get the loyalty hit.

I'm a bit bummed that you are in perpetual war with free cities and don't recognize them as city-states by not being allowed to trade with them or do diplomacy with them.

Can't see the Twitch stream. Still waiting for the YouTube version.

Really? It worked for me.

So Mapuche's downside is if there are competitors to the free city and you killed the free city's unit, it will just make it easier to flip to the competitor

I am disappointed that religion plays no role in City Loyalty. Hope they will consider changing that at some point in the future.

I am disappointed that religion plays no role in City Loyalty. Hope they will consider changing that at some point in the future.
"Not directly" if I'm recalling Anton's response to that question correctly. He didn't expand on that, though.

Top Bottom