Friends

I dislike Friends
Hate all the "reality" shows
Letterman and Conan rock
Leno is almost always the low end of humor just above potty jokes
Got no prob with Seinfeld just seeing 2 episodes every day for years gets on your nerves.
I hate watching sports. So annoying to watch the players make mistakes you saw coming from a mile away. But I love playing most sports, been playing soccer since grade 1 every school day rain or shine or 3 feet of snow.

I find the funniest shows on TV and that have been on TV are Whose Line
Drew Carry
Titus
and the 80s to early 90s SNL.

Originally posted by cgannon64
I think the sitcom died with Seinfeld.
Nah, the Drew Carey Show, Everybody Loves Raymond, and Fraiser lived on...

But all the new sitcoms are utter crap.

I heard that they're making a spinoff show from Friends that will only be about Joey. I'll be sure to miss it. :vomit:

Hi!

I'll admit it, I used to watch this stuuuuuuuuuuupid show. :(

But now that I'm older and smarter, I stay away from this rubbish that is "friends." :D

Debating taste never resolves anything. You can't convince somebody to like something they don't like.

Anyway: I think Friends used to be funny, but for me it will always be behind Seinfeld and Simpsons.

I used to not like friends. Now I do. . .but due to my schedule I don't get to watch it.

I do prefer Malcomn in the Middle and Oliver Bean, tho. Those are pretty good. Simpsons as well. Let's face it, pretty much the Fox Sunday Night lineup has done me good for years. . .

Originally posted by WillJ
But all the new sitcoms are utter crap.

Might I mention a little show called Scrubs? That show's awesome!

I love Friends, I grew up watching it.

Underworld, you are just plain wrong, Friends is hilarious.

This thread is just a troll, anyway.

"Friends " used to be ok 6 years ago. Somehow I have the impression the series have been written more into a girls series... I really used to enjoye many of the jokes, but now it is just nothing.

I kinda agree. The soap operas have become more soapy and the men in the series have just become dumber & dumber.

Plus the baby thing isn't really male centric. Glad they just dropped that storyline :yeah:

Friends was a great comedy, but it's become less and less funny in the later series.
I don't really like Seinfeld, except for Kramer of course...

Letterman and Leno are both incredibly annoying and not funny at all! I don't really like (late night) talk shows.

Oh and European football is way more fun than American Rugby! :p

Seinfeld and Friends are really good, although Friends is losing now in the end and should've stopped a few years ago, Simpsons and Futurama are also good, but the rest of the sitcoms always seem so B. I've never really watched Conan or Leno, but Letterman has the worst jokes ever. He did Taliban jokes for too long, I remember seeing them late Spring 2002.

But as already said, we all have different taste...

Originally posted by Plexus
Might I mention a little show called Scrubs? That show's awesome!

Yep its pretty good, although I've only recently started watching it...

Top Bottom