From the Science-department: 2 new units and 1 new building !!

Rik Meleet

Top predator
Retired Moderator

The science department is extremely happy to present you a new building: We call it "Granary".

We can use it to store excess food in times of abundancy and in times of need take from it. We've calculated that it will make our nation grow 99.8789 % faster. For you non-scientists: about twice as fast.

Also: we've been able to train 2 completely different units. 1 defensive and 1 offensive. I present you (from left to right) the Spearman and the Archer:

The spearman has the same attacking value as our currently used unit, the warrior, but can defend at least twice as well.
The archer has the same defensive value as our warriors, but can attack twice as well.

If you want any on these novelties (granary, spearman and/or archer) contact your Domestic Leader for the granary and urge him to address the Governor to build one.
If you want the new units being trained, contact the Military Leader and urge him to address the Governor to build them.

The science department is eager to get you more buildings and units and whatever else we discover. But we need a good slider-setting for this. Help the science department help you !! We've proven you benefit from it.

hmm, I just now realized that both the spearman and the archer really needs to buy some pants. That is just way to much leg showing, kind of nasty.

I beleve with the granary we should set up a settler/worker factory in our capital :). We already have 2 bonuis food resources to help speed things up population wise :).

Strider said:
hmm, I just now realized that both the spearman and the archer really needs to buy some pants. That is just way to much leg showing, kind of nasty.
:lol: Youre right about that.

I ask that science dept. reseach the adavnce pants, so that our brave archers and spearmen may enter the cold highs our Southern Mountains with freazoing their leg and other related body parts...

Top Bottom