Not open for further replies.
why can't i quit these threads ;-;

your greek numerals suck

booo
booooo

nobody likes you

you're adopted

booo

For now your choice of numerals is interesting, but in 1000 posts time it will just be confusing. Whoever makes the next thread will likely need to check back on the one before this to know what the number is.

For now your choice of numerals is interesting, but in 1000 posts time it will just be confusing. Whoever makes the next thread will likely need to check back on the one before this to know what the number is.

Do you not visit off topic?

At least Kyriakos is Greek, unlike that Scottish poser in the Southern Hemisphere. :mischief:

Spoiler :
Sorry, Takhisis!

Do you not visit off topic?

It has been months since I have been there. I suppose there is a good chance that whoever makes the next topic will be someone who does go on Off Topic.
But since I'm guessing that Kyriakos chose to use Greek Numerals here because of something on Off Topic (and, yes, because he is Greek), there is a real chance that the context for that will be gone by the time this topic needs the 34th iteration because of the natural coming and going of topics in Off Topic.

/Meh :)

Listen, if you dislike the thread numerals/title that badly, i have no issue if you can get a mod to let you start your own. I wasn't particularly interested in starting the thread-- was asked to due to the rule, and wasn't aiming for the post allowing that either.

Greek Numerals are ridiculously easy I don't understand why you people always complain so much:

lambda = 30, gamma = 3, 30+3=33

I don't think they're particularly difficult either, but then I'm a big Byzantophile. :)

That one belongs in the Incredibly Lame Puns thread. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom