Funniest Pictures Thread XXX ... +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a llama farm (of all things) near me, so occasionally I see people walking llamas on leashes in rural Gloucestershire.

OMG LLAMAS IN THE UK???

Why cant I live there?

Just get a job somewhere between Tewkesbury and Bristol and I'm sure you can. :)

Sadly, if you don't buy into hypnotherapy, aromatherapy, homoeopathy etc., that's not even the weirdest thing that goes on near me. :p

Sadly, if you don't buy into hypnotherapy, aromatherapy, homoeopathy etc., that's not even the weirdest thing that goes on near me. :p

I'm desensitized to weird. Between /b/ and my local cricket club, I've seen more than enough unexplained penis (and other) to just be complete numb to weird stuff.

There's a few llama farms around here in Sussex as well. For Christmas one of my cousins adopted one for us as a present.

I don't think you are familiar with weird things.

I don't equate 'weird' with 'gross' or 'mind-scarring'. Those are different concepts.

"Damn. We are going to have to come back later to sacrifice this baby..."

Aw. And here I was thinking of bringing my German Shepherd named Luther to the park.

I was going to bring my West Highland terrier called Calvin!

"Very well. We shall honour the Gray Warden's treaties and fight the Darkspawn..".

OH! I made this the other day for the bioware forums when someone mentioned a Dragon Age movie! I love showing off my superior photoshopping abilities. And it's so funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom