Funniest Pictures Thread XXX: XXX - What do you think?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a simile to life, no doubt

Isn't it fun to make fun of equal rights movements! I agree that that we should tell trans people what they are, stupid SJW.

And there's some where they just took some word like "Feminist" or "Disabled" and just split it in half.

Like, come on! If you're going to be offensive to minorities, at least be more creative about it than that!

Isn't it fun to make fun of equal rights movements! I agree that that we should tell trans people what they are, stupid SJW.

It's not the concept of civil rights that I'm against. It's the way tumblr thinks that civil rights works. Their way is to create equality through inequality. The path to civil rights is through love so don't talk about killing all *insert thing here* because that will make people less supportive of civil rights.

It's not the concept of civil rights that I'm against. It's the way tumblr thinks that civil rights works. Their way is to create equality through inequality. The path to civil rights is through love so don't talk about killing all *insert thing here* because that will make people less supportive of civil rights.

And casting every supporter of equal rights as someone who's saying "die, majority group scum" isn't the path, either.

And casting every supporter of equal rights as someone who's saying "die, majority group scum" isn't the path, either.

I wasn't trying to say that, I was criticizing people who say, "die scum" thinking it will bring equality.

There was a lazy "anti-SJW" pic MartinLuther posted, which attack legitimate causes more than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom